Insurance Specialty Group’s General Liability insurer is AmTrust Financial Services. ISG and AmTrust are proud to announce that following a recent annual review by A.M. Best, AmTrust’s “A” (Excellent) rating has been reaffirmed, signifying a stable outlook. Additionally, their Financial Size Category was increased from “IX” to “X,” which designates surplus between $500 million and $750 million.
Here are a few more reasons why you can depend upon the financial strength and security of AmTrust:
- Ranked among Fortune Magazine’s Top 100 Fastest-Growing Companies
- Ranked 12th nationwide in National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) March
- Publically traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the stock symbol AFSI
- More than $7.4 billion in assets
- More than $2.7 billion in written premium
- Net combined ratio of 89.5%